After attending this course, a reader should be able to:
- Understand objectives for conducting a penetration test.
- Gain an overview of the key components of an effective penetration testing approach.
- Develop an appropriate penetration testing program.
- Identify what needs to be considered when planning for and managing penetration tests .
- Learn about the penetration testing process – and associated methodologies.
- Determine criteria upon which to base selection of appropriate service providers.